Sunday, May 15, 2011

Introduction


Well I have no idea of what to really say on my first official independent blogpost. However, this isn't my first time writing a post online, I've written countless posts on other sites that hundreds have seen and have been looking forward to, for various reasons. Hell, sometimes I've been criticized for typing too much which I will try not to do on here.

My alias is Maruko and I'll be writing posts about various topics that interest me, but will mostly fall back on animu. Whether it's my irrational love for Kirino (Ore no Imouto), several light novel/anime series that interest me, whether anime fans should actually consider themselves real fans of certain shows if they don't spend a dime on them, and even the occasional political issues of the day.

I'll simply come out with it: I am not afraid of being considered biased. Everyone has their own opinions and it is almost impossible to be completely objective. Whether it's my preference for a certain character in anime series, my opinion on moe versus (what's the official name for its counterpart?), or even certain anime review sites. However, I'll try (but can't guarantee) to provide reasons for my blatant biases every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging ;D
    I love the series too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for biases! People need to respect and embrace opposing ideas, rather than just denying them and calling the person a name.

    ReplyDelete